Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Making Progress

I am finally making headway on my final paper for LRW, and I feel I should announce this to the world. The topic of the paper is: the admissibility of expert testimony regarding the reliability of eye witness identification. Is that a mouthful or WHAT??? Anyhow, this is the big paper of the semester and it's been a killer. First of all, the start of the semester was a hand holding experience. Our first paper, the teacher provided us with the research and a limited topic to discuss. For this paper they "cut the chord" so to speak, and allow us to flounder through the process of legal research and writing. It's been interesting. I am pleased to announce that my initial pass of 25 cases has been substantially cut down to 6 "on point" cases. Furthermore, I have even made substantial headway in the writing process since I now have something of substance in every section of the paper. It's a good start!

Now... back to our usually scheduled programming... more writing!

No comments: