Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Few Comments

Finals are nearly over. 3 down and 1 to go. It has been a rough couple of weeks but I am excited to see the end of the first semester. It is amazing how much you can learn in 4 months. It flew by, but I am ready for a few weeks off.

Also some sad news... for those who read this blog, a prayer should be said for the O'Conner family of Dallas, TX. Their son became an unnamed victim of the war in Iraq. Also it wouldn't hurt to say a prayer that our leadership finds a way to get America out of this conflict.

Ok... that's it for now. I've got to get to work. I promise... I will post a long blog sometime soon with pictures of my latest pottery creations!

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Hey, yeah, sorry about that last comment. I will include them in my prayers. An unnamed victim? What was he doing in Iraq? I'm just curious...