Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hail to the Chiefs

I was blessed this week to attend an event honoring the former Chief Judges of the 10th Cir. It was a big hullabaloo but the best part was that J. Breyer and J. O'Connor attended the dinner. (If you're not sure who they are maybe the names Stephen Breyer and Sandra Day O'Connor will ring a bell.) Now I can say I got to have dinner with J. Breyer and J. O'Connor and 400 of their closest friends.

The dinner was really fancy and everything was nice. I did get a couple of pictures, but Clay and I were sat in the back with the other minions. Anyhow, I will post them just because it's cool. I know this was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was so blessed to get to attend.

I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures. Before Clay started snapping away I forgot to change the settings.

J. Breyer was a very funny man.

We were lucky enough to have J. O'Connor say a few words (she typically avoids speaking engagements)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is so cool!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time! -- Amanda