Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break

In all the hubub surrounding Miss Lily's entrance into the world I didn't blog about spring break. Clay and I went to Phoenix to visit my grandparents which was a lot of fun. We played golf and we got to meet the other baby in the family. Introducing Miss Molly grandma's 2 lb poodle.

Isn't she cute!

We had a great time and really enjoyed our visit in Phoenix.

Also, since I never post pictures of Clay and I here ya go. last night we went to the Law Review Banquet and I actually remembered to have someone take a picture of us :)

And because we are so gosh darn cute ...

(Sorry we're a little yellow it was in a ballroom with yellow lighting.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I thought the dog was a stuffed animal...LOL!! She's cute though! Glad you guys had a good Spring Break and a good time at the dinner!