Saturday, April 19, 2008

Panic Mode

Ok... so I'm panicking that I'm not panicked. Not that my statement makes any sense so here's the deal. Finals are 16 days away. In undergrad that meant finals might as well be next year, but in law school that means I should be ready to go. I am not. So I should be panicked. I am not. What is wrong with me?!?!?

In other news I cannot wait for my remedies class to be over. I really hate reading for that class.

2 comments:

heather hub said...

you'll do/be fine. you're shyla.

Dani said...

I'm impressed by your 16-day panic. My first final is in 3 days and I've officially hit PANIC mode. Finally though, I've been feeling guilty for not panicking sooner.

Good luck!!! And, I'll try to catch up with you in a few weeks after the haze of finals fades.