A few weeks later, my good friend Nicole happened to acquire an "extra" iPod which she offered to sell me since she already had one and didn't need this one. Great! I "needed" an iPod. Anyhow, the one she sold me was an iPod touch. So I went from having no iPod to having this crazy touch screen, scan the internet, organize my life, and incidently play music device. And, of course now, I'm addicted. The stinkin' thing has all sorts of functions and buttons and a new surprise around every turn. Goodbye homework... hello iPod!


4 comments:
Yeah...I got an iPhone recently...similar addiction, it also makes phone calls! :) It's tough to not surf the internet...just because I can. My phone has GPS in addition to many of the features on the iPod Touch (plays music); it will take pictures (really good ones in fact); and has regular cell phone functions, too. How awesome that your car as a jack for it - that will definitely be a feature I have to have on my next car...whenever we end up buying one! Yeay for iPods! :)
Oops... sorry!! Welcome to the wonderful addicted world of Apple products :)
I had an ipod at school and I had to give it back when I resigned. I'm thinking that I "need" one now too. I got spoiled.
Neato! It looks like an iphone; is the only difference that it doesn't make calls? Peggy has an iphone and the gps was great getting around Seattle, plus you could google something on the spot! Do you pay for internet service? That's pretty awesome!
Post a Comment