Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grump

I've decided I'm a grump during finals. I informed Clay of this fact to which he replied he wanted to be a grump (mostly because "grump" is fun to say.) I told him that only one of us could be a grump at a time and I "called" it first. Consequently I'm a grump. It will be his turn to be a grump once finals are over.

P.S. Just try saying grump 5 time fast, it will make you smile!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I did it...and it did make me smile! :) Good luck!!

Jessica said...

It did make me smile! Jeff would say I become a grump too during finals! Good luck on your exams!

Dani said...

You can be grumpy... I know its justified. Good luck.

Kelly T said...

It's definitely much more fun to be a grump when your spouse is not being one at the same time. Then hopefully you'll get a little extra TLC out of it. If he's a grump, too, you can throw the TLC out the window.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Given the stress level of the coming exams...grumpiness is definitely in order!!! Don't worry too much though...you're going to do GREAT!!!

Tiffany said...

I was pretty grumpy/grouchy one day and accidentally pushed the two words together. Consequently, I have become grunchy when things get really bad!

Good luck on your finals.

Clay said...

She was a grump ... but now it's my turn :)