Monday, June 01, 2009

Photo Shoot

I just had to share this series of pictures of me and my best friend Amanda from graduation.


A: Which camera do we look at?
S: I don't know, I'm looking at Clay.
A: Ok I'll look at Clay.
S: Dang it I looked at mom.
S: How about we just look wherever we want.
**Cue uncontrollable laughter**
And we finally pulled it together.

You would think with the combined brain power of an associates degree, two bachelors degrees, one masters degree, and one juris doctor we could figure out which camera to look at! And that my friends is why we've been best friends since 7th grade.

8 comments:

Becky said...

This post is absolutely hilarious! Too darn cute!

Amanda said...

HA HA HA!! This is fabulous!!! :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

I love it!!! What a special friendship!!!

Jessica Hunter said...

That is too funny! Congrats cous!

Ogday in Montana said...

I LOVE those pictures. It brings back so many memories of you and Amanda in GR. I am so glad you two have remained close for so many years. Heres to many more!!!

ngerharter said...

LOVE the progression! You guys are the greatest.

the sweeney's said...

hey, i finally remembered to check in and see what is happening. a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great Job.

Dale and Karen

Kelly T said...

I'm very amused. Glad you shared.