Sunday, July 05, 2009

Whelmed

I know you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed, but can you ever be just whelmed? - 10 Things I Hate About You

I think I'm officially whelmed.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You need to elaborate! I have no idea what you are talking about.

Unknown said...

"I think you can in Europe"

Hi Shyla! I found your blog from a comment you made over on the Tyson's page. I know you've been crazy busy studying, hang in there!

~Becky

Dani said...

OMG -- I just watched this movie today. How young were Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles?

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in the new movie (500) Days of Summer. it looks great, and I can't wait to see it. Any post-bar celebrations planned? You'll definitely have to make time for date nights w/ your hubby and go to the movies...

Best of luck next week!!! I know you can do it, just stay focused and know we're all rooting for you.