For all of you dying to see the new living room and dining room here ya go!

Chocolate brown yumminess!

I felt brave going for blue in the kitchen but I really love how it turned out.

(Another angle)
I ended the blue at the dining room so it wasn't too overwhelming.
7 comments:
I love it! Blue and Brown is my favorite color combination!
Ooh, I love that color of blue. But you're braver than I because I HATE painting so I have to pick colors I'll love forever because they ain't changing! :)
It's beautiful!!!!!!!! I really like it a lot. Can't wait to see it in person.
Love ya
So very pretty!
I LOVE IT!!! Why don't you book your next vacation here and help me decorate!!! Looks absolutely FABULOUS!!!
The blue looks great! Is the kitchen staying the cream color?
Love how you switched up the kitchen pictures. Much better!
Post a Comment