Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sunny Days

Sweeping all the clouds away!
On my way to where the air is clean!
Can you tell me how to get ...
How to get to Sesame Street!

If you haven't googled this week you're missing some adorable headers. I can't seem to find a link to all of google's headers but they are celebrating Sesame Street's 40th anniversary and if your childhood was anything like mine Sesame Street was a big part of it.

Today's post was brought to you by the letter "Q" and the number "3"!

UPDATE: Here is the link to all of google's Sesame Street Logos. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Today's is the best! Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C!!

Amanda said...

I didn't notice that. But did you know that the DVDs from the episodes of Sesame Street from when we were kids carry a "for adults only" warning? I mean...Cookie Monster ate a pipe...and ate too many cookies. Our kids might get the wrong idea... Geesh!!

Unknown said...

I saw that today! I was on the phone with Jessica and I made her go to google just to see it :)