Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ta Da!

So my cousin, Alison, is always psoting from her iPhone and I couldn't figure out how to do it. Since I'm currently without a computer (see last post) I really wanted to figure out how to do this. For some reason my phone wouldn't let me log on which was driving me crazy. So today I took control! I guess I had something blocked in the settings, but now it's fixed! Wahoo I can post again, if only I had anything to post about :)!

Also does anyone know how to post comments on blogs with the iPhone? I can't see the word verification thing so it won't let me post. Oh the struggles of being me. If I could figure that out I may never need a computer again (insert evil laugh of iPhone taking over the world)!

1 comment:

TheOwenOpus said...

Excellent! Welcome to the iphone Blogging world! I have the BlogPressLite app and I know they have a nicer one (that isn't free) that you can post videos. I figured I would take it one step at a time!