Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Few of My Favorite People

I am so blessed to have made wonderful friends in undergrad who I still call my dear friends today. A couple of weekends ago we had our annual get together. This year was a bit different from previous years. Sarah gave birth to her second baby, Kole, a few months ago and Shelley is pregnant with her second (a baby boy who is yet to be named) and is due in September. So we had to try hard and squeeze in a visit between the births of both babies since it's so hard to travel with a newborn and Shelley wouldn't be able to travel after a certain point. Keeping this in mind we decided, at the last minute, to meet at Sarah's house and spend a short (very short) day together.


Here's Arwen and Kase giving me their best smiles. You can see Kole in the background wondering what in the world is going on!

The Smiths! Unfortunately we were rushed taking pictures and I wasn't thinking about lighting... so this is what I got.

The Ecks! Gotta love that goofy girl's smile.

My girls! What amazing friends you are :)

While our visit was WAY too short I was thankful just to get to see them this year.

Love ya girls!

6 comments:

Kelly T said...

Ugh. Did Sarah seriously just have a baby? She looks amazing. I repeat... ugh.

Becky said...

I love the new layout.

Amanda said...

Seriously...Sarah is like Jada and makes me jealous over how great she looks!! I'm so glad you were able to get a trip in with the girls!

Shelley Lynn said...

It was so great to see yall!

Clay said...

Sounds like a nice visit, wish I could have made it. Miss you guys, I will make every effort to see you next year. Shouldn't be any classes to interfere then (I hope) :)

Sarah said...

Girls, thanks for making the last minute trip, it was so great to see you. We missed Clay though!

Kelly and Amanda, you are too kind!