I have intended to blog about the new house for several weeks now. We are moved in and getting settled. Moving during the holiday season isn't the easiest thing in the world. It seems every day we are pulled to one event or another. So today I was finally going to take some pics and blog. But then tragedy struck (literally). I dropped my camera and now it's broke don't work. Sad :(. So please don't give up on me. I will get pics of the house and and update on our lives very soon. I promise!
3 comments:
I'm sorry your camera broke. That's no fun at all. Luckily it is Santa season - the season of miracles - and maybe new cameras!!! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks mom. I had my favorite camera. It was the little Sony Cybershot that I got a few years ago. I'm totally bummed.
Bummer about your camera!! I can't wait to see pictures, though. Hope you have safe travels to Idaho!!
Post a Comment