Since my law school is small I often overhear undergrads talk as they rush to their classes. Sometimes I am amazed at how superficial the conversations are. And every once in a while I'm just down right ashamed at how stupid a person can be and still get into college. So today I was walking to my car after class when I overheared a conversation between two girls in the parking lot. One girl sees the license plate on a car that says "Nebraska" to which she says, "Nebraska! Wow that's like a different state." Yes, Nebraska is a different state than Oklahoma and if she was not aware of that fact until this moment I have NO idea how she got into college.
While I don't claim to be brilliant (regardless of what Xela thinks), I would claim that I was ever THAT dumb. Just thought I'd share.
1 comment:
Nebraska's a whole different state? You learn something every day!! I'm kidding of course. Shawn and I got a good laugh out of that! :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment