Yesterday I finished my law review comment. Now I'm not claiming this paper is a work of art. However, I needed a minimum of 15 pages and I managed to get 2 lines onto page 16. Furthermore, the law review board had suggested over 100 endnotes and I have something like 168. So I've managed to meet all of their requirements. Now we just wait and see if it's of "publishable quality." If I don't get on I'll be happy to say that at least I tried and if I do make law review.... well the paper was worth it.
However, the reason I had to finish the paper was the more pressing matter of my final this coming Friday. My summer class, The Law and Genetics, has been absolutely fascinating but I am happy to see it come to a close. It's been an exhausting class. But if anyone is looking for an interesting discussion on stem cell research, cloning, pre-natal screening, and other such interesting topics let me know I'll clue you in on what I learned this summer.
But if you think about it say a prayer for me Friday. Not only do I have my final but my grades come out for last semester. It's a bit stressful!
And last but not least a few more of the my latest creations. I'm looking forward to a break so I can get to work on Christmas stuff but in the meantime here are a few more of my more recent pieces.
1 comment:
YEAY! Law review done. Class almost done (for both of us - extra WHOO HOO needed for that). Grades come out this Friday for you! And I totally love that multi-colored wax melter!! Let's do a "sigh of relief" call on Friday! :)
Post a Comment