Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bummer of a Summer

Ok... the worst thing ever is to be sick during summer. Unfortunately after my last final I started coming down with something. Now I've been sick for over a week and can't seem to shake it. The good news is I feel slightly better than last weekend. But I still lack energy and continue to be a mucus producing machine. So this summer has started off with a bang. Furthermore, the rain hasn't let up. This has been one of the wettest years in Oklahoma history so even if I did feel like getting out and doing something it has rained nearly every day. C'est la vie!

The good news is I did really well in my classes and even graded on to Law Review. That may not mean a lot to some of my readers, but trust me it's pretty stinkin' awesome!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on grading on to Law Review - I know you were shooting for that. How very awesome!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!