Monday, September 03, 2007
Complicated Technology
So I have joined my peers in the world of MySpace and Facebook. None of this is my choice mind you. I have friends who chose to have their blogs on MySpace so I had to sign up if I wanted to know what was going on in their world. Also my sis-n-law posts the pictures of the boys on Facebook so yet again I had to sign up. The problem is I can't figure out how to work the dang sites. They are so stinking complicated and confusing. And every time I log on there are all these messages and posts and blogs and pics and AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!! Really it's too much. So instead of getting on and seeing what is going on I freak out, become overwhelmed, and promptly log off. Somehow I think this defeats the idea of having logged on in the first place. I would just like to know whatever happened to good ol' fashion email to let me know what's going on in your world????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! I have the same problem with Facebook. It won't let me find anyone unless I have AIM...which I don't have. Ugh...it sucks. On a bright note...I can help you navigate Myspace...it's relatively user-friendly. Love ya!
-- Amanda :)
I feel the same way Shyla. Karen signed me up for facebook and even set up my account for me. I checked it for a while, but it was frustrating. Something is always changing on there.
Post a Comment