The other day Clay and I bought a bag of grapes only to realize there was a huge NASCAR advertisement on the bag. We thought the whole thing was silly and was the evidence of how far advertising has gone in our society. I mean, what's next? Apples sponsored by the NFL? Zucchini brought to you by Coca Cola? The whole thing is just ridiculous.
The sad part is the NASCAR grapes were really really good. So now every time we buy grapes we have to compare them to the NASCAR grapes. They just can't compare. I guess the moral of the story is that fresh fruit and vegetables that have sponsor are better than the others??
2 comments:
HA HA! That is too funny! I'll have to try to find NASCAR grapes here.
I have had times when my fruit was better than other, but I've never had a name brand to go with them. I guess it will help you in your shopping :)
Post a Comment