Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Catch phrase

On the news the other day they did a segment on new words being used by teenagers. I realized I am no longer among this group when I didn't know a single word on their list. However, here are some of my favorites that I plan to weave into my current vocabulary.

1. Agnorant - being both ignorant and arrogant at the same time (this is my personal favorite)

2. Multislacking - slacking at multiple tasks at the same time (for instance I'm blogging when I should be typing up my notes, working on my law review tech check, sending out resumes, or taking a shower)

3. Bluetool - people who have a bluetooth ear piece and feel compelled to always keep it on their ear even when they're not talking on it

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice!! I enjoy the first two and plan to integrate them. The bluetool bothers me!!