Monday, October 15, 2007

Tagged

So I got tagged. It's kind of weird if you ask me. It's like when you'd send out those emails to all your friends asking a zillion irrelevant questions in an effort to get to know them better. Anyhow, here's the question:

What were you doing 10, 20, and 30 years ago?

For someone who isn't 30 yet I think this is kind of funny. Furthermore, exactly when do they mean during those time frames? Do they mean Oct. 15, 1997, 1987, and 1977? Or are they looking for a run down of the whole year? Heaven knows I have no idea. Some days I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast. Furthermore, what do they mean by "what were you doing"? Do they mean for a job or where you were living or something else? Ok, so maybe I'm being too literal.

Oct. 15, 1997 - I am a senior in High School looking forward to graduation.

Oct. 15, 1987 - I am 7 years old... I don't even know what grade I would be in.

Oct. 15, 1977 - God is planning me!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOL!!! You crack me up - God is planning me. Hee hee!!