Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Februrary

So February is quickly passing and I have yet to post... so here are the highlights.

Most importantly Baxter celebrated his 4th Birthday! I've got a big puppy now :)


Sorry the picture is a little dark... he was sleeping (shhh!)

Baxter's birthday also happened to fall on the worst day of the year (aka Valentines) which was super romantic since I was at work until 6 and then Clay had class until 8:30 and we had both had a long week so we crashed. No candles, no wine, no kisses ... oh well. I did get some great new earrings!

Also, I turned in my law review Note! This is a big deal because it fulfills my upper level writing requirement. One more check mark on the road to graduation.

I also have begun my work at Chesapeake. So far it is a very good fit.

Other than that my life has been filled with school, work, externship, and more school. Not a lot but it's a life!

Anyhow, that's about it. I just wanted to make sure I posted so I didn't lose my loyal readership with all 2 of my followers!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Baxter looks so adorable! Yay! Lili wishes him a happy birthday! Ha Ha!

Amanda said...

Congrats on your law review thing! Whoo hoo! Also, happy birthday to Baxter!! :) Sounds like your Valentine's was about as exciting as ours.

-- Amanda