Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Need a Vacation

So it happened to me again. This weekend we were suppose to go to Dallas to see my aunt and uncle. As usual I called them on our way out of town so they would know when Clay and I would arrive. My cousin Brent answered the phone and he said "well you can come but everyone is in Tennessee." My cousin can be a bit of a jokester so I started arguing with him. I kept saying "Brent stop lying to me." Finally he convinced me he wasn't lying. Somehow I had got the weekends they were going to be home mixed up in my head. So Clay and I turned around and headed home. As luck would have it that is the SECOND time in a week I had packed for a vacation that I didn't get to go on.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously?! This has not been the week for vacations for you!!! I'm sorry...