Thursday, June 12, 2008
Back to Work
I started my summer internship last week. HOLY COW I forgot how hard it was to actually work a 40 hour a week job. While law school is hard it's totally different than a full time job. Anyhow, last week was my first time to contribute a full 40 hour work week to the gross domestic product. Look at me stimulate the economy! I'm really enjoying my internship so far. While it's a continuation of where I worked last spring I am in a different department which has a different atmosphere that I'm really liking. So even though I didn't have much to post I thought I'd let my loyal readers know I'm not gone... just waiting for something exciting to happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for you -- memo away girl!
Maybe that's why the economy is in shambles... I haven't contributed to the GDP (except for at Banana Republic ... which doesn't really count) since 2005.
And, I don't think writing why my judge should uphold some drug convictions in a few months will really counts toward the GDP, either (maybe if we reverse so the criminals can get back to their jobs?)
I'm commenting to reply to your comment on my page because I don't know if you'll see it otherwise. Anyway, I think I remember MOM saying it would stunt our growth and put hair on our chest. It was a scare tactic!!!! Aaaahhhh!
I'm always waiting for exciting things to happen too. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things.
Post a Comment