Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Follow Up

I thought I would follow up the last blog with a bit of an update. We are slowly working through the process of insurance and physical therapy. Clay is well but he still has his good and bad days and has missed this whole week of work. We'll just wait and see how next week goes. We've also been doing a bit of car shopping but it's hard to know what to do until we get the insurance stuff worked out. All in all this has been a big headache. But we are thankful that things are slowly starting to work themselves out.

In other poopy news Clay and I had to cancel our vacation to Mexico next week. Clay is just not well enough to travel so I guess we won't get to lay on the beach drinking fizzy lifting drinks :(. Maybe next year.

** For those of you who are counting, if you consider the fact that I missed a wedding and can't go to Mexico then factor in my early summer problems I have officially NOT gone on 5 vacations this summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, from 5 vacations to no vacations is no fun. I'm glad Clay is generally ok, but tell him we're praying for him and thinking about him. Even if there's noting major wrong, he still has to hurt like the dickens. I didn't know you guys were planning on going to Mexico. I wish you guys could come up here and visit sometime. Have a great day!

heather hub said...

ahhh...everything about that post SUCKS! i'm sure things will be looking up soon!

Amanda said...

Boo for no Mexico! I am so glad that Clay is feeling better...but I can imagine that a long trip is not high on his priority list right now...nor yours for that matter. You both have been in my thoughts over the past week!! Everything will work out just fine with the insurance and everything. I still suggest another Jetta or a Passat...they rock in rear/front in collisions apparently! (I know I will be pushing for one or the other when we look to purchase a new car!)