Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wyoming

Some coincidences in life just can't be a coincidence. This summer I was supposed to be in the Louisiana land department at the company I am interning for, however, on the first day of my summer internship I was told I would be working in the Wyoming land district. I was thrilled because, for those who don't know, I'm from Wyoming. This of course made my work incredibly personal. Furthermore, to satisfy my internship requirements I HAD to go on a business trip so they sent me to Wyoming. I went to Casper, and while it is not my home town of Green River, I got to catch up with some old friends. It was so much fun. Anyhow, here are a few pics of my trip (most of them taken while driving down the road). I didn't get pics of all the friends I visited so sorry if you didn't make the post.

Strange rock formation outside of Douglas.

Wide open spaces.

More Wyoming beauty!

Me & Pati with her cool new car after a wonderful dinner at Aspen House (** if you're ever in Rawlins Wyoming check it out!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you got to catch up with Pati! Didn't you also have dinner with Nicholle? How was that? I hope you had a great time. We should talk soon... :) Love ya!

A Farmer's Wife said...

I started a blog. I totally suck at blogging but at least now I can leave comments on your blog! You look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your white pants!!! I'm so glad you were able to go to Wyoming! Sounds like you finally had a successful vacation! I thoroughly enjoyed your almost-vacation posts from May! Your backyard looks AMAZING in the pictures!!! Love ya! Xela