Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Ties

I have so many wonderful friends and this weekend Clay and I were blessed to spend the weekend with two of my best friends and their beautiful families. Sarah and Shelley were my college roommates. (Yes our household was Sarah, Shelley, and Shyla ... say that 3 times fast.) Sarah and I lived together for all of undergrad right until the summer we both got married (somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 or 6 years). Shelley joined the crew for 2 or 3 of those years. The times we spent together are some of my favorite memories of undergrad. These girls have seen me at my best and at my worst and I'm so thankful they've stuck with me. Now we try to stay in touch by getting togehter once a year to catch up. They both have married amazing Christian men and our husbands all hang out and do "boy" things while we catch up on our lives.

So without further ado here are a few pics...

Sarah, Jonathan & Kase

Travis, Shelley, & Arwen

The girls!




3 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad you have them and you were able to get together!!!

Amanda said...

Awww!! Their kiddos are so big! :) I totally miss you! We need to get together soon!! Love you!

Dani said...

so much fun! i love catching up with old friends. any plans for you and clay to catch up with a baby though? (no pressure... just curious).