Saturday, October 25, 2008
Worn Out
This week (and especially this weekend) I have felt completely worn out. I have no energy and it's been impossible to concentrate. At first I contributed this to senioritis (or is it 3Litis in law school?), but I have since decided my body is trying to get sick. Of course this could not have come at a worse time. It's nearing November and I need to be getting my outlines in order. Also I have a text edit that is due in the next couple of weeks for Law Review. And to top it all off I'm taking the MPRE on Nov. 8. I do NOT have time to be sick, yet here I am. Being a good Canadian Clay has suggested that I drink hot tea to cure all that ails me. So I've drank about a gallon of hot tea today as well as orange juice and water. I slept until 8am and then took a nap this afternoon. ARG! I need to be healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
dang...you need some monavie! it'll keep you healthy. check it out:
www.thegreatproduct.com/juiceisthesecret
it'll keep you healthy with the crazy high antioxidant count.
You need a Coldbuster from Jamba Juice. Mmmmmmmm....(but sub strawberries for bananas of course) Hope you feel better!
I'm sorry I hope that you get to feeling better.
I am feeling anxious and stressed for you!!! Not to worry - you will do great! I hope you are feeling fit as a fiddle soon!!!
I hope you feel better soon! If you need anything please let me know!
Lots of water, green tea (I love mint green tea - helps clean out the sinuses and soothe the throat), and extra vitamin C. Oh yeah, and sleep. And, I'd recommend yoga for stress reduction! :)
I've heard that chocolate is good for exhaustion and colds.
Shyla! I am so excited that I found you! Andrew and I were just talking about college the other day and wondering what you were up to, so I started searching. Law school! How exciting. I will have to read more on your blog to catch up.
looks like there is some great advice above already -- but just take a deep breath and try to de-stress, even if just for a night -- with a bubble bath and some extra sleep. It will do wonders to refresh your body and your motivation.
And of course ... ditto the green tea (I like Traditional Medicinals Echinacea Plus), and yoga, vitamin C, Coldbuster, etc...
Post a Comment