Cool story, but it cracked me up that "the one and only source of abundance is free markets." A bit dramatic, but not necessarily untrue :)
This is interesting. I hesitate to share it with co-workers who are socialists who tolerate our current system! :)
I hope you had a great thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing that story, its good to have different perspectives out there to overwrite the Pilgram "fairy tale."
I like the Peanuts version of Thankgiving better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool story, but it cracked me up that "the one and only source of abundance is free markets." A bit dramatic, but not necessarily untrue :)
This is interesting. I hesitate to share it with co-workers who are socialists who tolerate our current system! :)
I hope you had a great thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing that story, its good to have different perspectives out there to overwrite the Pilgram "fairy tale."
I like the Peanuts version of Thankgiving better!
Post a Comment