Yay for being done! You should go do something time-wasting and irresponsible just because you can now! :)
CONGRATS!!! I know you have worked hard for three years. You deserve a rest before the big EXAM. Can't wait to see you next week!!! Love you!
Congratulations! I know there must be a huge weight lifted from you! Enjoy your freedom and do something frivilous.
i can't even imagine how good that feels! yay shyla!
Yeay!!!
I am more proud of you than I can ever put into words, I love you so much honey!!
YAY!!! I'm SO PROUD of you!!!
Whoo hoo!! I am so excited for you. What a relief. You should go and reward yourself :)
That is so super fabulous. Congratulations! It was great seeing you guys on Sunday.
Congratulations I bet it is nice to be done! BTW- I found your blog off of Alyson's.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yay for being done! You should go do something time-wasting and irresponsible just because you can now! :)
CONGRATS!!! I know you have worked hard for three years. You deserve a rest before the big EXAM. Can't wait to see you next week!!! Love you!
Congratulations! I know there must be a huge weight lifted from you! Enjoy your freedom and do something frivilous.
i can't even imagine how good that feels! yay shyla!
Yeay!!!
I am more proud of you than I can ever put into words, I love you so much honey!!
YAY!!! I'm SO PROUD of you!!!
Whoo hoo!! I am so excited for you. What a relief. You should go and reward yourself :)
That is so super fabulous. Congratulations!
It was great seeing you guys on Sunday.
Congratulations I bet it is nice to be done! BTW- I found your blog off of Alyson's.
Post a Comment