This week I was at the store buying cereal and out of the corner of my eyes I spied LUCKY CHARMS!!! This was my favorite childhood cereal. Mom preferred Alyson and I have healthy cereal for breakfast but this was the one sugar cereal she allowed in the house. (I think that's because my dad really liked it to.) So right there in the cereal aisle I had a childhood flashback and decided that being an adult I could buy whatever cereal I felt like and gosh darn it I wanted Lucky Charms! It's all the sugary yumminess I remember and a child. Right now I think it's the only thing getting me through finals.
6 comments:
Ah, but remember how Dad called them Yucky Charms? He he he. I do that every now and then, but my sugar cereal of choice is usually either coco krispies or peanut butter Capt'n Crunch. Mmmmmmmm
OMG, I still eat Lucky Charms almost daily! They are my favorite!
Yes, "Yucky Charms" were your dad's favorite. (He still calls them that!!) I know you will do well on your finals. One week from today.......
YAY!!! Lucky Charms rule! They have always been my favorite cereal!!! Enjoy!!! Best of luck with finals!!!
Yummy!!! LOVE this cereal!! I literally lived off it (well, the cheaper Marshmallow Mateys bagged version) my sophomore year of college! :)
I'm glad it's helping through finals! I'm sending LOTS of good thoughts your way and I CANNOT wait to see you in just a week!!! :)
We've been on a huge Lucky Charms kick in our house lately too. They were my favorite as a kid and now Ashton loves them.
Post a Comment