Sunday, September 27, 2009

Purging Law School

While Clay was packing and getting ready to go on an extended work trip to Calgary, I spent some time purging law school. I had been meaning to do this for a while but it seemed appropriate now that I know the experience is over. One law school experience I wrote about several times was the now infamous note card writing during finals. I kept all of my note cards I wrote. I'm not sure why. I suppose some part of me feared I would have to retake the class and those note cards may come in handy yet again. Some other part of me just can't stand to throw away that much time and effort. So today while I was packing up and putting away I took some pictures of my note cards.

The pile

The front right is an unused stack of 100 notecards, just to give you some perspecitve!

And just to show you how Type A I am, here they are laid out by class in order. The ones on the left are the bar review note cards.


5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! You should put together some type of class on how to study properly. Goodness knows our schools don't teach kids how to do it right.

mistymadisonjo said...

It is so difficult to just toss that stuff aside knowing how much time was spent creating them.

Unknown said...

Hmmm... good thing you weren't studying environmental law :)

Ogday in Montana said...

Whew!!! I know you are glad its over! Now that you're done with note cards, there will be about 50 loggers out of a job.

A Farmer's Wife said...

I will always love the notecards!!! AND - you look beautiful in your swearing in photo with the girls!!! I sure miss you!!! Love ya!!!