Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sworn In

And no dad, not sworn at.

Today I was sworn in to the Supreme Court of the State of Oklahoma. That sounds official, doesn't it? Anyhow, I'm sure all of you (mom) wanted to hear me take the oath, so here it is. Sorry the picture is jumpy, Clay only had my little point and click to work with because we weren't sure that cameras would be allowed.




Anyhow, here is a pic of me and a few of my girls after the ceremony. We had a great time and I was definitely blessed to make some wonderful friends during my law school journey.

Kelly, Nicole, Me, Jessica

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! We are all very fortunate to have you as a friend too! These past 3 years were rocky but we made it through!

Amanda said...

Congrats, chica!!! You're all official and stuff now! I'm intimidated by your greatness...or something! :) Love ya!

Nicole said...

Yay!!! So proud of you Shyla!!!

Ogday in Montana said...

We are so very proud of you!!! We love and wish very much that we had been able to be there. Since we couldn't we appreciate the video. Now go out there and kick some illegal butt!

Unknown said...

Yay! It's officially official! Congratulations!

mistymadisonjo said...

Happy be-lated congrats. Nice shoes by the way!