Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Worst Day of the Year

In college Sarah (my roomie) and I decided that Valentines Day was officially the worst day of the year. Lots of reasons went into this decision, but I have continued to celebrate the worst day of the year ever since. The good news is, by labeling one day as the worst day of the year it's out of the way for the whole year!

Anyhow, here's how we celebrated...

Beautiful flowers were delivered to my office on Thursday (along with a box of decadent chocolates)!

We also completed an ongoing project. For Christmas you may remember (or probably not) that I bought Clay and Greenbay Fathead for his office. Subsequently we painted his office in Greenbay colors. We had to wait a month to put the Fathead on the wall. So without further adieu.


And of course we have been watching our fair share of Olympics. Go USA and Canada! We are truly a house divided!

I hope your Worst Day of the Year was as good as mine :)!

3 comments:

Clay said...

I love my office ... go pack ... thanks honey for another wonderful year. :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Wow! The office looks fabulous!!! And your flowers are beautiful! We had a new heifer calf born for our worst day of the year. Turned out pretty good!

Ogday in Montana said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!!! Clay's office looks great - Go Green Bay!!!