Several of you have asked about my Achilles tendon. I'm sorry to say it still has not miraculously healed. I am able to work out but nothing really intense. Anytime I step up the cardio it starts to bother me. So I'm resigned to lifting weights. I have discovered that spin doesn't bother my ankle so I'm making good friends with stationary bikes! Unfortunately though rowing bothers my ankle so that's been a big time bummer.
Also I mentioned the previous post that Clay and I were seeing if our icicle would reach all the way to the ground. I'm happy to report that it did! And here's proof...
Speaking of dogs, think positive thoughts about Baxter. During the ice storm he acted like he didn't feel well. I thought he hurt himself on the ice and I was checking him out I found what I thought was a hernia. As it turns out it's a tumor. My vet thinks it's just the fatty tumors that dogs sometimes get but better safe than sorry. So, since he needed his teeth clean anyhow he gets to go under the knife tomorrow. I'm just a bit worried for my baby!
Also check out the view from my office today. We had ANOTHER snow storm here in the city. I think good ol' OKC is having record snow fall this year.
7 comments:
Snow, Snow, Everywhere Snow. At the moment I think we have gotten more snow than Denver this year. Craziness!
I will have positive thoughts about Baxter tomorrow. I know he will be fine and will have nice, shiny teeth to show for his troubles.
So, does seeing all of that snow make you want to go grab a cafeteria tray and tackle a hill? What did we call that hill by PEC...Ted?
I hope tomorrow goes well. I know it is hard when a pet is not feeling well. Our cats are like part of the family!
Wow! That is an amazing ice formation!!!
What a wonderful snowy winter!!! We will be thinking of Baxter and praying for him & you! I hope all goes well!!!
Sorry about your tendon...I know how bad it stinks when an injury keeps you down! I hope your heal soon! I also hope Baxter is doing well! Poor puppy!
Sorry about your tendon...I know how bad it stinks when an injury keeps you down! I hope your heal soon! I also hope Baxter is doing well! Poor puppy!
Post a Comment