Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Big One

So I just had a big birthday. Somehow I turned 30! Who would've thought. I did have a great birthday. For the long Easter weekend I went to Boise to visit Amanda. We had a great time. Unfortunately it snowed most of the weekend so we mostly focused on indoor activities but we did get to go wine tasting on Saturday. It was a great time and I had a lot of fun catching up with Amanda. Also her mom was in town which was nice and I got to meet Miss Saiorse!

Also for my birthday Clay surprised me with a full spa day. Recently I've decided I don't want gifts I want experiences. So Clay booked a whole day for me and my friend Misty. We got massages, facials, body scrub, pedicures and manicures. Generally we were spoiled. I had never had a facial before and I've definitely found a new favorite way to pamper myself.

Overall I'd say 30 ain't that bad!

I'm sure I have a ton more stuff to publish but Clay and I have been too busy to blog. Stay posted and I will provide a thorough April update :)!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I still haven't figured out what I'm going to get you. But I've been thinking about it for about a month, though. It seems like it should be something special for a 30th b-day. But what? You want experiences? Hmm... have you experienced bowling in a while? Ha ha ha j/k

mistymadisonjo said...

I am so glad that we could do this together. I still feel like I owe Clay.

Ogday in Montana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Can't wait to celebrate with you when you are here. This way your big day can last all month!!! What could be better than that????

A Farmer's Wife said...

Happy be-lated birthday!!! 30 is fabulous and I'm hoping 40 is even better. A friend told me that 50 is the new 30 so it's only better from here!!!

Kelly T said...

Glad you had a fab birthday! I've lived at 30 for about 7 months now and I don't feel nearly as old as I thought 30 was when I was 16... it's not bad at all!! =O)

Moxie Girl said...

Happy Birthday!