This time we went back to visit Gene and Pati and it happened to be their retirement! Congrats to them! We had a great time relaxing and sailing on the gorge. Overall it was an excellent weekend.
Clay at the helm!
The only real snafu of the trip came on our way home. We were supposed to leave SLC on Tuesday morning at 10am. However, our airplane had mechanical problems which caused serious delays and so we were comped a room in downtown SLC. Of all the places to get stuck this wasn't so bad. We walked around and saw the sights. Clay had never been to Temple Square so we decided that would be a nice walk.
We had a great time hanging out with Gene and Pati and spending an unexpected day in SLC. We finally made it home 31 hours behind schedule but such is life!
Now that we're home Clay is battling the worst sickness he's had in a long time. He went to the doctor and got a bunch of meds and now he's trying to recoup. Poor guy he's had a rough year with all of the travel.
We had a great time hanging out with Gene and Pati and spending an unexpected day in SLC. We finally made it home 31 hours behind schedule but such is life!
Now that we're home Clay is battling the worst sickness he's had in a long time. He went to the doctor and got a bunch of meds and now he's trying to recoup. Poor guy he's had a rough year with all of the travel.
8 comments:
I will recover, the doc gave me a shot, an inhaler, an antibiotic and some other set of pills all designed to either knock out the illness or get me really sick. The jury is still out but I am still fighting.
Beautiful pictures. Looks like fun!
Looks like a wonderful vacation! Sorry Clay is sick! I hope he recovers soon!
I'm sorry you're sick, Clay! I hope you are back to your wonderful, healthy self in no time.
Glad you had fun in Green River. I am convinced the airline "gods" are conspiring against Shyla. You are a brave man to fly with her!!!
Hope Clay gets better soon! Looks like you guys enjoyed some gorgeous weather out there. What a fun trip.
It looks like you had a fun time in GR. And SLC isn't the worst place in the world to be stuck, especially when the weather is nice. Hope you feel better soon, Clay!
I hope Clay begins to feel better. I love the pictures though, great shots.
Great pictures! Glad you had a good time and finally made it home!
Post a Comment