Hey! I need your email address...would you please email me @ xelalanier@gmail.com? I'm going to finish law school - it's definitely now or never! My LSAC file expires in October and I'll have to retake the LSAT if I wait any longer to go back. I was wondering if you would write a letter of recommendation for me??? Please email me.
5 comments:
Leave to you to find another new sport. I'm sure my sense of balance would make this one a little hard for me.
Looks like fun!
That looks like fun. You should come visit us because people are out paddle surfing on Lake CdA all the time! But if you fall in, it will be COLD! :)
Looks like fun! I probably would've been in the water...
Hey! I need your email address...would you please email me @ xelalanier@gmail.com? I'm going to finish law school - it's definitely now or never! My LSAC file expires in October and I'll have to retake the LSAT if I wait any longer to go back. I was wondering if you would write a letter of recommendation for me??? Please email me.
Post a Comment