Saturday, September 11, 2010

Canadian Family Time

We met up with Clay's sister's family in Door County Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago. If you've never been to Door County, it's a great vacation destination. Lots of outdoor fun, haunted buildings, hiking, and wineries! Very much our kind of vacation. Here's a few pics...


A quick round of golf.

A nice family bike ride!

Rick did the hard work pulling Rhys around Washington island.


Drew was a tough guy keeping up with everyone.


Playground time!!



Some family shots.



Me & Ally


Ice Cream!



Rhys approves!


Beach time and a historic haunted light house.


Uncle Clay and Drew were buddies!

Aiden bravely made the climb to the top.


The view from the top.


On our way home Clay and I made a quick stop at Lambeau Field. This really put me in the football spirit. While Clay is the Packer fan (I'm just the bandwagon fan) I would recommend the Lambeau field tour to anyone who is a football fan. It was a really great experience.


Part of the tour takes you through the tunnel that the Packers run through to the field. This is the sign they pass on the way out.

6 comments:

Clay said...

Sooo much fun ... we are definitely going to meet up with the Zimmerman's again, that was a blast.

Unknown said...

That looks like a ton of fun. And Rhys actually looks more like Rick! He proves that if you guys were to have kids, there is at least some chance that one of the kiddos could look like Shyla! :)

mistymadisonjo said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time. I'm not sure if haunted house is a typical vacation spot though. Glad your home and had a good time.

Ogday in Montana said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!!! It is nice to get away with family for some R & R. Can't wait to see you!!

Unknown said...

What a great trip. I did not know that you could go and "tour" a stadium, looks like fun though. I'm really interested in the frozen custard, that sounds good.

Kylee said...

Looks like fun! Is it by Milwaukee? I have to head out there for work soon. Glad you guys had a great time!