Saturday and Sunday I raced in the Master's portion of the regatta. I was part of a mixed quad, a women's quad, and a single.
My mixed masters quad finished 13th with a time of 19:23 (18:41 after our age handicap).
Me, Jim, Kim, and Ray
My mixed masters quad finished 13th with a time of 19:23 (18:41 after our age handicap).
For my single I finished second and won a silver with a time of 23:52 (no I didn't get an age handicap, but I should have!).

My women's quad was a lot of fun! We did so great! We finished 5th and beat our personal best by about a minute. Our final time was 18:22 with a handicap at 17:59.
Finally Clay took a picture of me rowing a single that I do believe is the coolest picture I have of myself. Even if it wasn't a picture of me I would love this shot!
My women's quad was a lot of fun! We did so great! We finished 5th and beat our personal best by about a minute. Our final time was 18:22 with a handicap at 17:59.
Finally Clay took a picture of me rowing a single that I do believe is the coolest picture I have of myself. Even if it wasn't a picture of me I would love this shot!
8 comments:
WOW - look at your arms! I'm jello, er, jealous. :) That is a great photo!
Awesome! Congrats!
Okay, I cannot begin to say how awesome the rowing is. I am very bummed that we were not their personally to cheer you and your teammates on. I agree with you, I do believe that Clay took some pretty darn good (okay FABULOUS) photos of you rowing.
Shyla has named the last photo aptly, "The Perfect Catch" how very technical and analytical ... good for you honey ... I just see the lady in the boat and couldn't agree more.
You ROCK Shyla! I agree the last photo is amazing, Clay caught the perfect photo and woman! Congratulations!
Congratulations! The photo is awesome. It looks like one of those motivational posters that says "There no I in TEAM" or something.
I saw your name in the paper!! Hooray for you! Congratulations
Congrats on 2nd place! That is awesome! And that picture is extremely cool. Great job Clay!
Post a Comment