Sunday, October 24, 2010

Big News

No... It's not what you're thinking.

We are selling our house! We've been contemplating this choice for a while now and it just felt like the right time (bad economy and all). We have a found a place we really like so we will see what happens. So if you know anyone looking to buy a house in the Moore area send them our way!

Here is the link to the house listing. So everyone needs to be thinking positive "selling" thoughts about the house. If anyone has questions about the house let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that's exciting. Hopefully you find a buyer because it's a great time for y'all to buy a house! (I mean economy-wise and whatnot)

Unknown said...

Ooh, I like your new background! Was that there last time I checked your blog? Maybe I'm just behind the times.

Becky said...

Ah...we'll miss you in our neck of the woods. Where are you moving to?