Monday, January 16, 2012

Itty Bitty

We're having a . . .


BABY!!!

Yes, I know you already knew that part. We had our first (and only) ultrasound today and are pleased to announce we are having a baby (only one in there) who will join us sometime in June. So without further ado here are the pics we got.

Itty Bitty Profile


Itty Bitty Arm

Itty Bitty Fingers

Itty Bitty Legs

Itty Bitty Feet

And for all of you anxiously waiting to know if Itty Bitty is blue or pink you're just going to have to wait until June like Clay and I!

Last but not least, the obligatory baby-bump pic.

18 weeks

I wish I could say I feel great, but honestly the evenings are still rough. But we're almost half way through so I guess I'll just suck it up at this point. Keep praying for a safe and healthy delivery!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

You look great! Congrats! I know youre going to make a great mommy!

heather hub said...

Congrats, Shyla! I'm so happy for you guys. You might not feel great, but you look great at least!

Ogday in Montana said...

Whether boy or girl, I'm glad to know that Itty Bitty will be indoctrinated early on Star Wars!!!

Kelly T said...

You look very cute!! I loved waiting to find out with Will - it was so fun in that moment when he was born!

Jeanette said...

I am SO SO SO glad you are waiting. It really is the best! We loved it with Audrey

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Fun, fun!

Unknown said...

Yay for Baby!! You know, the "legs" picture is the classic shot from the bottom up between the legs where they tell you the sex. I'm no expert at reading ultrasounds, but I have a guess :)

Tell him/her not to kick your bladder too much!

Becky said...

I am proud of you for not finding out...we didn't find out with either of ours and we survived the 9 month wait!