In other news, Clay finished painting the nursery. In fact the pics were taken in the newly painted nursery. We chose a nice neutral grey called "gentle rain." We thought it would be a nice, relaxing color. If you've been to the new house, this was formerly the green room so we were thrilled to see the green go!
Before...
What started out as a simple paint job evolved into also painting the ceiling. Apparently the prior owners let their teenage daughter nail stuff to the ceiling as well. So it's all better now and the room is bright and clean!
Also, I have finally turned the corner and have begun to feel better. It only took about 22 weeks, but I am starting to feel like a normal person again. This is a huge relief since I had given up on feeling normal for the rest of my pregnancy.
4 comments:
You look great! Glad you are feeling better :)
Yay for week 23! It looks like your bump is coming along nicely, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully the rest of pregnancy is a breeze for you!
You look beautiful, babe!!
those are beautiful pictures! pregnant really works for you.
Post a Comment