Our big activity while they were here was a round of golf. We dropped of Pierce at daycare and went to play 9 holes. At first I had some guilt about leaving Pierce at daycare when I'm not at work and should be taking care of my baby. But I also realize that I needed some fun times for me and it was only a couple of hours. We had a lot of fun. It was Ally's first time to golf EVER! so we played best ball between her and I and had a pretty good round.
The boys ready to tee up!
Ally showing off her new found driving skills!
Rick takes a swing
Clay's tee shot
Ally out of the box
Me getting back in the swing of things! (ha ha!)
We also had a fun hanging out at the house playing board games and just enjoying each others company. Since we don't get to see them very often it was really nice just to spend time together.
Clay and Rick in an epic battle of Cities and Knights
Sister friends!
I love this gal!
Aunt Ally loving on Pierce
Me and my favorite little man!
Uncle Rick imparting Canadian wisdom
I think they would have taken Pierce with them if I would have let them!
And of course we have an obligatory cute baby shot!
And a cute baby video!
We had a great visit with them and can't wait until next summer when we are planning a trip to the great north land to hang out at their cabin on the lake! It should be lots of fun!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time!
Such fun times with family. Love it! Also, I did not know you played golf. You are quite the diverse athlete :)
Post a Comment