First, you have to know a bit about Pierce. Pierce has tell-tell signs when he's sleeping or just waking up, he sucks his thumb (always the left thumb) and rubs his head and plays with his hair. It's super cute! So when the ultrasound started Teeny Tiny was napping. As the ultrasound went on Teeny Tiny started to wake up and the first big move was to suck the thumb and rub the head. Clay and I immediately knew that was our baby in there. We totally recognized our baby waking up. It was so cute!
Also, we have a little athlete on our hands. Once Teeny Tiny woke up that baby was wiggly!! In fact we decided that Teeny Tiny has been inspired by the Olympics because that kiddo spent the rest of the ultrasound practicing spring board jumping. I think Teeny Tiny wants to be a ski jumper!
So while Pierce's ultra sound pics resulted in the traditional, posed baby-in-utero pics, Teeny Tiny was slightly less cooperative. None the less here's a sneak peak of our latest family member!
A perfect profile shot
A little camera shy!
(those are Teeny Tiny's arms crossed across the face)
A sweet little face.
I actually think Teeny Tiny has a little button nose like Pierce!
That's the best we've got folks! Like I said, Teeny Tiny wasn't very cooperative for the photo shoot. We do have a few more pics but they are the straight on alien face look... not so cute!



4 comments:
Your dad took one look and said that Teeny Tiny is a girl. I guess we'll see in July!
I'm guessing girl too. Either way, super cute baby!!!
I'm terrible at deciphering ultra sound photos. Looks like a nice healthy baby to me!
Already a sweetie!
Post a Comment