Pierce LOVES playing with water :)
A car roller coaster
Pierce got to try out a lot of new professions...
Firefighter
Farmer!
Driving his own John Deere
Astronaut
Pilot
And Fighter Pilot
In the end he's still deciding but he has a few years to consider before he must make a serious commitment!
There were also lots of fun exhibits where he could run and climb and play!
Gymnastics
Balls and forced air
Obstacle course
A 2 story slide with dad!
Obstacle course fun
The only exhibit he didn't like was the animatronic dinosaurs. We got to the entry of the exhibit and he froze and violently shook his head "no". We tried a couple times to see if he would go in but it obviously scared him and we didn't see the point in making him do something scary. There were too many fun things to do!
The fun only ended when a little boy said "home"! He was a worn out kid.
Also as promised a few baby bump pics. In these pics I'm 20 weeks and Pierce is 20 months! I think I'm already as big as I was in these pics at 23 weeks last time.
Two Goofs
3 comments:
The science museum is a fun place! That's cute how he told you he was ready to go home.
Looks like you all had a fun day. I'm counting the days till we get to visit!!! Hope the weather is good so we can be outside some.
Such a fun day! For some reason, my browser window played each of the videos in fast forward, so it was really funny to see him scramble about!
Post a Comment