Thursday, October 12, 2006
The Breaking Point
Yesterday I completely freaked out. My "to do" list at home grown and grown over the past few weeks. Having such precious little free time I always felt it was a waste to vacuum when I could have a good conversation with Clay. So chores like mowing the lawn and the general deep clean of the house had gone unchecked. (Don't worry we were still washing dishes, but only because we have a dish washer!) Yesterday I got home and the cat had tipped over my office trash and strung papers all over the room. I was FURIOUS!!! Then I went to the backyard to get the dogs where they had begun digging my trench to China (thanks so much). I couldn't take it any longer and I flipped. Suddenly I went into hyper-drive mode and decided that the whole house would be scrubbed before Clay got home... and I did it. I mowed the lawn, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed and dusted. Basically I did my fall cleaning in about 2.5 hours. It's amazing what an extra cup of coffee can do for you in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment