Clay and I had a great time this weekend attending a college friend's wedding. The location was beautiful and it was really a great time. The best part was seeing several people I have missed for the past couple of years because jobs moved them away. I am always amazed how blessed I've been by the people in my life. Anyhow, Clay and I had a great time and danced the night away!
The rest of the weekend was spent hitting the books. While it may seem a bit ironic one of the best decisions we've made was for Clay to attend school while I'm in school. Because we're both too busy to realize we don't have time for each other neither of us feel neglected. Our relationship has really been great during this semester. We have managed to make a lot of time for each other. However, our friends haven't recieved the attention they deserve. I guess something has to give. Anyhow, the weekend was spent with us both in the books since Clay has a test today and I've been trying to get my outlines caught up.
For all of you in blog reading land say a prayer for us that we can keep up this pace. It's been a crazy semester but we're half way through.
No comments:
Post a Comment