Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A dog's life. . .

I've often said it would be great to be a dog. You don't really have to work, you can sleep all day, people adore you, free food... what's not to love!! As most people know I have two labradoodles who I adore and have decided that in my next life I'd like to come back as one of them. Today only furthered that belief. All I ask is for a little love and companionship and to make sure no one breaks into the house. So when I got home today here's what I saw...


Baxter Ready for Action


Working hard or hardly working??? What a life!

2 comments:

Xela said...

I am so glad you shared these pictures of your babies on your blog! I think now I can face Law & Genetics reading for the next couple of hours!!!

See ya tomorrow!

Amanda said...

HA HA HA!! This looks like something one of my dogs would do!! Yes, I think in my next life, I'll be a dog, too.

Amanda :)