No Christmas is complete without a funny Christmas story...
Two nights before Christmas we receive a call. It goes something like this.
Clay: Hello?
Caller: Hi Uncle Clay (It's our nephew Aiden calling)
Clay: How are you?
Aiden: I opened all the Christmas presents... Thank You... I'm sorry
Clay: You're welcome
Aiden hands the phone over the Ally (Clay's sister).
Apparently when Aiden said he opened all the presents he meant ALL the presents. Every single one of them. It didn't matter who it was to he opened them all. This is what happens when you leave a 4 year old and a 2 year old (Drew) unattended for 10 minutes to go fix dinner so close to Christmas with too much temptation under the tree.
In other Christmas news my folks were in town. We had a great time! We saw Trans Siberian Orchestra which I highly recommend to anyone who has the opportunity to go see them. We also ate entirely too much and played a lot of board and card games. Good times were had by all.
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
That is really funny that he opened all of the Christmas presents. I wonder what he thought when he opened the ones that weren't for him. Bryan opened one of his Christmas presents the week before Christmas and hid it in his room. Jonathan and I didn't even notice that it was gone from the tree....kids
cute! oh kids...
hey thanks for your recent comment on my blog! i have read the alchemist twice now and will probably read it again sometime this year. obviously, you have great taste in books.
hope you're doing well! i'll be keeping up with your blog now.
Post a Comment